Feather challenges #
- Make your Feather blink its on-board LED once per second.
- Make your Feather flash an external LED so there are 2 flashes per second, controlled by pin D5.
- Make your Feather send the text, “I, for one, welcome our new insect overlords.” to your serial monitor once per second.***
- Use a 10k resistor to pull pin D5 high or low. Print out the pin’s state as “HIGH” or “LOW” on the serial monitor every time it changes.
- Make an LED on D6 mirror the state of D5, controlled by the 10k resistor as in the previous challenge.
- Make an LED attached to pin D6 send Morse code for “TUFTS”.
- Turn your gearmotor on for 5 seconds, then off for 5 seconds, then repeat, using pin D6. You’ll probably need a transistor for this.
- Make your gearmotor slowly increase in speed for 5 seconds, then slowly decrease in speed for 5 seconds, then repeat, using pin D6.
- Use your potentiometer to make a variable voltage. Read the voltage with pin A0, then print the voltage (in volts) to the serial monitor.
- Use you potentiometer on pin A0 to control the speed of your gearmotor on pin D6.
*** If you’re like Kristen and didn’t get this cultural reference, here’s an explanation: https://knowyourmeme.com/memes/i-for-one-welcome-our-new-insect-overlords