Raspberry Pi challenges
- Boot the Pi and log in.
- Create a new directory called
- Create a new file in
fun-stuff that is called
poem.txt and write a poem about ME 30.
- Figure out what your Pi’s MAC address is.
- Connect to Tufts_Wireless and determine your IP address.
RPi.GPIO and write a Python 3 script that sets pin 13 high.
- Write a Python 3 script to change the speed of your motor using PWM.
- Install Flask and start it running.
- Modify your Flask instance so when you request the URL
http://IP_ADDRESS_OF_YOUR_PI:5000/runmotor, your motor turns on.