- Make your Arduino run the “Blink” example.
- Make your Arduino flash an LED so there are 2 flashes per second, controlled by pin D5.
- Make your Arduino send the text, “I, for one, welcome our new insect overlords.” to your serial monitor once per second.
- Use a 10k resistor to pull pin D5 high or low. Print out the pin’s state as “HIGH” or “LOW” on the serial monitor every time it changes.
- Make an LED on D7 mirror the state of D5, controlled by the 10k resistor as in the previous challenge.
- Make an LED attached to pin D7 send Morse code for “TUFTS”.
- Turn your gearmotor on for 5 seconds, then off for 5 seconds, then repeat, using pin D4. You’ll probably need a transistor for this.
- Make your gearmotor slowly increase in speed for 5 seconds, then slowly decrease in speed for 5 seconds, then repeat, using pin D4.
- Use your potentiometer to make a variable voltage. Read the voltage with pin A0, then print the voltage (in volts) to the serial monitor.
- Use you potentiometer on pin A0 to control the speed of your gearmotor on pin D4.